Thursday, February 21, 2008

We will miss you...my good friend.

I am sorry to blog this news. A very gd frenz of mine who are working @ the same coffee shop pass away today. He was a coffee maker Asst @ the 211 coffee shop.

Hubby called mi on my mobile at ard 3 plus in the afternoon, he said that our friend, 黑痣 had his last breath half n hour ago. I was a little confused when I heard the news. R u kidding??!!

He had a heart attack while working, I feel very sorry to hear that. He is truly a good man all these years since we started our food stall..His encouragement means alot to us. He told us that no one can stay so long in 211 to sell noodles, cos business no good for the ex-stall holders. We are the 'special' n 'heng' one to stay sooo many years..

He always told mi that our food are nice n keep up the standard. We will have more n more customers rolling in.

黑痣, U will always stay in our hearts!! We will never forget ur cheerful n joker face...PLease rest in peace...

No comments: