Monday, January 28, 2008

OMG!! Is This My Secondary Look??!!!

As I mention earlier that Chinese New Year round the corner, I decided to do some spring cleaning, starting from my store room.. I manage to throw away tonnes n tonnes of 'rubbish' n finally my store room was cleared up within a few hours, haha..sooo contented...

But while I was clearing up, guess Wat I found??!! My secondary 3 class photo!! OMG!! Soooo ugly!! So I decided to upload the photo here to show those 'classmates' who view my blog to recognise themselves..( pls dun kill mi for uploading the 1996 class photo, hehe..)

Looking @ the photo, I realised that time really fly!! Some of us in the pic are already mums n dads..some r still singles n unattached...U can see in the pic that all of us had grown up. How I Missed the years we were in school..so free n easy..

A number of classmates are still contactable tru friendster but too bad, I just can't seem to locate everyone in the class, hoping to find them n to know hw they r doing...haiz..

Baby Paris Lau

On Sunday afternoon, Brother's (Steven) princess was brought to dad's house. I was informed to join them with my Princess Amanda too. Baby Paris Lau was 3 months old liao, she was so cute n chubby, Amanda loves her veri much.

No comments: